Although it’s a fairly simple movement we see a lot of errors in the hollow hold. Here are 7 points to consider to ensure your hollow hold is perfect!!
1. Toes pointed, feet together.
2. Legs stretching away from you.
3. Lower back pressing against the floor (this is a must do!), belly button pulling to your spine.
4. Shoulder blades off the floor (this is the one a lot of people miss but it’s very important).
5. Neck neutral.
6. Arm locked out and stretching away from you, biceps in line with ears.
7. Don’t forget to breathe (little sips of air).