1 glug of olive oil
500g four star beef mince
1 brown onion, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 carrot, diced
1 packet mexican seasoning
400g can diced tomatoes
1 red capsicum, diced
1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
400g can kidney beans, drained
420g can corn kernels, drained
150g bag of baby spinach
1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 1-2mins. Add garlic and carrot and cook stirring for a further 2-3mins.
2. Add mince and spice mix, break up and cook for 5mins or until browned.
3. Add tinned tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add capsicum and zucchini and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 4-5mins or until zucchini is just cooked.
4. Add the corn and kidney beans. Stir until heated through.
5. Add the spinach and stir through until wilted.
6. Season to taste and serve topped with chunks of avocado.
Cals per serve: 475